Welcome to the world of the Vintage Dime Sister!

Welcome to a place where the treasures you find can be shared and enjoyed by a world of Sisters.

Sunday 10 April 2011

Whats on the side of the Road is FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

My Free Vintage Day Bed
VINTAGE DAY BED


I had driven past this gorgeous Vintage Cane Piece for about two weeks.  It had sat on the side of the road just round the corner. And every time I drove by I would declare "thats my chair".  Declaring was good but I really needed to stop and check it out and then figure out how to walk it the 300 metres up the road to my house.  


Thats where a good husband comes in handy - You smile and say just how much you need it and then they bring their healthy biceps and carry it over their head all the way home.


Now the task is to adorn it with some beautiful cushions.  My gorgeous sis has said to visit the opshop for old Jeans and make them into cushions.  The denim in jeans will make the cushions last longer considering its an outside item.


Darn have to go to the Op shop!!!!!  : }  Yipppppeeeeeee!!!!


Stay tuned for the Cushion Makeover!!!


A Vintage Dime Sister is now on the Hunt : }


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment