Welcome to the world of the Vintage Dime Sister!

Welcome to a place where the treasures you find can be shared and enjoyed by a world of Sisters.

Monday 11 April 2011

Vintage Tan Leather Bag straight from the 80"s

Okay so I took my boys Op Shopping only cause they were begging me            
     : }


We ventured near and far and each of us had a $5 dollar limit.  Well as a Vintage Dime Sister my goal was to get as much for my money as possible.


First stop I spent $1.70 and got 5 denim skirts/shorts, a pink tshirt and a brand new pair of Khaki Pants with the tags and extra buttons on - in my size (yippeee)  Now the denim skirts/shorts are to make the cushions for my cane day bed, the tshirt was cute and of course the khaki pants, well I'll make them look good.


Then next stop I spent $3 (Yep that was a big purchase)  But how could one resist this Vintage Tan Leather Bag straight outta the 80's.  Its brand new, never been used and made out of genuine Leather - Buffalo.


Yep I got me a Buffalo Bag!!! Sooo cant wait to wear this baby on my hip in Winter!!!!  Everytime I think of the word Buffalo, I cant help but sing this song - check it out on youtube:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv9-WJipYag


I got a Buffalo have you got a Buffalo tooo : }





Our last stop had me purchase an item at 20 cents over my limit.  I brought a 1974 Weight Watchers Recipe Card Box with all the cards in mint condition.  Now what do I want with this you might ask, well all I can say is checkout the prices for these babies on Ebay.  Then you will know why my 50 cent purchase was worthy of spending 20 cents over my limit : ]


Now my boys also made good use of their $5 and are eager to go again - Next Week Boys!!!  Gotta make cushions : }


A Vintage Shopping Day well spent!!


xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done!! I dont got a buffalo, but I just had a big dinner and probably look like one. Nice bag, lovely colour, so IN!!

    ReplyDelete