Welcome to the world of the Vintage Dime Sister!

Welcome to a place where the treasures you find can be shared and enjoyed by a world of Sisters.

Friday 13 May 2011

Vintage Clothes Shoppin'

Twas on a recent treasure hunt that I found this gorgeous Jacket. I wasn't really looking for clothes as such when taddaaaaaaa there it was. Its kinda Lady-ish dont ya think?? Or maybe its just the diamon-dy broach button thingy attached to it.

I headed for the checkout with my pretty little treasure and the lady said $2.50 WHAT!!!!! Yep $2.50 wow..........




Its actually not a Vintage Clothing Item but Im smitten with it and am waiting patiently to wear it somewhere Lady-ish  : }  Not quite sure yet where that could be but I'll let you know.  I think Im stalling my wearing cause it really needs some pretty High Heels to go with it!!! Those I haven't found yet.................


Sometimes you never know what you find when your not looking : }


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment