Welcome to the world of the Vintage Dime Sister!

Welcome to a place where the treasures you find can be shared and enjoyed by a world of Sisters.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Cushions Complete for My Vintage Cane Day Bed

My Vintage Cane Day Bed

An afternoon well spent making cushions for my Vintage Cane Day Bed. However I now have polyester beans from one end of my shed to the other but my cushions are complete.

These were the Denim shorts and skirts that I had got from the Op shop yesterday for a buck seventy!  I found some vintage green material in the cupboard and tossed it in too.  The largest cushions at the back are long denim skirts and the funky frilled one at the front was a smaller denim skirt. 

Add a throw rug and the picture is complete for a snuggle in the late afternoon sun : }

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment