Welcome to the world of the Vintage Dime Sister!

Welcome to a place where the treasures you find can be shared and enjoyed by a world of Sisters.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Pockets in my house

I'm not sure you could say that a house has pockets but in my case I figure I'm always looking for  a new treasure to put in a particular area.  The word Pocket means - any pouchlike receptacle, compartment, hollow, or cavity.  So clearly this must mean that my house has pockets          : } 


In saying so I wanted to share some favourite pockets of my house!!



I brought this sewing machine from an Antique shop in Windsor about 8 years ago.  It cost me $30 and when I questioned the shop owner why it was so cheap he responded "Its not a Singer". 




I love old suitcases, I don't think I've ever counted how many I have but they sure are great for storage : ]




I love my books and I love my Willow Tree Collection.


I dont think that I really need to fill any of these areas with more stuff, but ofcourse you never know when a treasure may appear that will fit perfectly in that pocket : }

Happy Vintage Shopping xx

No comments:

Post a Comment