Welcome to the world of the Vintage Dime Sister!

Welcome to a place where the treasures you find can be shared and enjoyed by a world of Sisters.

Thursday 23 June 2011

Vintage Bikes

I have become a collector of Vintage Red Bikes and scooters.  Why - No idea.  I think they're the cutest things, but Im not sure they are the most practical house decoration.  Especially when you have 5 year olds come to visit!!  Thats why I tend to like them really rusty and dodgy.  However my  latest purchase was not quite so rusty but boy it was cute.
Vintage Red Bike

This one cost me $6.80 from the local Op shop. 
BARGAIN!!!!!

My very first purchase

This gorgeous bike I found for $15
at a local junk yard.

And another one

This one was from a Market stall and I
 cant remember how much.

My Vintage Scooter

Then my gorgeous scooter, this one lives in the kitchen at the end of my rustic buffet.  Its sooo cute, I often wonder what child owned this and how much fun they had on it. I guess in some regards that really is the beauty in vintage treasures, the nostalgia that goes with them.

Be a little nostalgic today Vintage girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment