Welcome to the world of the Vintage Dime Sister!

Welcome to a place where the treasures you find can be shared and enjoyed by a world of Sisters.

Friday 6 May 2011

My Favourite Magazine

Ohhhhhhhh how could a girl not get excited by the latest Home Tour edition of the Country Sampler Magazine............

So far I have studied each picture as best I can and now its time to start at the beginning again.  Then maybe Ill read the words after that : }



I must be really weird cause I love to look at each room of these peoples houses and then pick out one thing that excites me and decide how can I incorporate that look in my house!!!!!!!  So far its the wall of clocks - that is winning my creative imagination decoration bug thingy!!!

Girls if you need inspiration ...........  buy a House and Garden Magazine, get yourself a cuppa and sit back and dream!

Go Vintage Girlfriend :  - }

No comments:

Post a Comment